Thursday, November 21, 2002

Oh, why don't you just shut up!

I hate my new job. hate it hate it.

Maybe I'm over-reacting, but it sucks being the stupid new girl.

Things I did not screw up today:
putting out the hourly temperatures
tearing the wires off the printer. Oh wait I did screw that up. Somehow I bumped the thing and turned it off.

So, officially the only thing I got right was putting out the weather. I know it will get better, and I can't even whine that they aren't letting me do any real writing or reporting, since I'm already scheduled to work police two days next week, so I ought to be psyched to show them how good I am at that. But instead I'm just worrying about how badly I can screw it up.

I saw a guy on a bus on a cell phone. I'm thinking, if you can afford a cell phone, why are you taking the bus? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is how angelenos think. I'm officially shallow.

No comments: