Monday, December 02, 2002

Love what you do

I'm thrilled for HRH that she's formulating a game plan for the next phase. A few years ago, I was dissatisfied with my life and had no career, and one day decided j-school was the answer. (I don't think I've ever used the phrase j-school before.) It was, and a short time later I felt like I'd found my calling. I can totally picture HRH like that, with a makeup palette in one hand, vampire prosthesis in the other. I need to get that feeling back. Not the feeling of holding a prosthesis in hand...but of being certain of my direction (or at least semi-confident in it) and my talent. This "job" I have is bad for me. Local news is for the birds. Don't leave Prague HRH, I want to come back! Well, maybe I don't, but I at least want to get back to a place where news seemed relevant. And people eat bread.

No comments: