Thursday, January 30, 2003

I really hate the f-ing eagles

The sun and the mountains were out when I got up this morning, so I decided to give the bald eagles of the Skagit River reserve another chance. But there was nary a white head in sight. Mom and I tried to see them on Monday, but were told the river was too high and fast, carrying all the salmon away. We did see some eagle heads in the trees, though.

You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave

But you can surrender your California license in exchange for a Washington one! I missed three questions on the "written" (aka computerized) test. Disappointing yes, but I passed, and didn't even have to crack that driver's pamphlet.

What about me?

I want to see This Boy's Life again, but netflix does not have it. Evidently, this boy is from Concrete, which I drove through on the way to the eagle reserve. Today I remembered that the big Concrete silo, which says Welcome to Concrete, is in the movie.

No comments: