Sunday, February 02, 2003

In the middle of a dream I called your name

Last night, I dreamed that I was "covering" the state of the union address from someone's bedroom. There were a lot of other reporters there but I was the one in charge of finding a television or radio station that was covering it. Using the remote control to my stereo that doesn't quite work right. I couldn't find a single station that was airing the speech. Instead they were all showing the Enrique Iglesias concert. When this was discovered, someone said "Yeah, he's pretty big." I wasn't really worried because I wasn't even supposed to be writing about the speech, just helping out. Also, I was helping TCD find a place to live and then I decided I wanted the apartment for myself and some dude was going to be my roommate, even though I wanted to live alone, and we had to call BBS to get some spices and tupperware back.

In real life...I have, on two occasions, had to take my contact lenses out during a social event because they hurt my eyes so damn much. I really hope the new kind that are getting sent to me are more comfortable. Otherwise, I will officially be a glasses person. Not that there's anything wrong with that...but I did take my new ugly driver's license photo without the specs.

No comments: