Sunday, February 16, 2003

You think that people would have had enough of silly love songs

Crap. It's raining. I'm sposed to cover a peace protest. (People protesting for and against peace.) I have guilt because instead of going to the one on Friday, I drove to Seattle and joined a hilarious girls night. A gaggle of girls, giggling. I mean, they don't pay me enough to work on Fridays and Sundays, right? Of course all the major rallies were yesterday. I didn't go to any of those, either. My mother did though.

Other thoughts:
The Pacific Northwest smells good.
I am intimidated by bank tellers.
I saw Mt. Rainier.
I do not own a car jack.

I asked WWW whether a girl should have her very own bottle of lube. She said, "You don't?" I said, "I don't even know how to change a tire." So she marched me over to the drugstore for a bottle of 10W-40 and showed me where to put it in my car. It was when we moved to the tire-changing phase of my lesson that we discovered that I don't got jack.

No comments: