Friday, March 31, 2006

Days off

Every Friday (and sometimes Thursdays and Wednesdays), I look forward to the weekend. It's a mixed blessing though, because I don't like waking up on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a little tough to drag myself out of bed to get to work at 8. But on Saturdays and Sundays, when Rob's already left for work, I find myself sleeping til 8:30, 9 or later. And feeling lazy about it.

Then I watch TiVo for a bit. And feel guilty because I'm not on the treadmill. If I could leap out of bed at 7 or even 8:30, and hop on the treadmill, I'd feel great the rest of the day. But for some reason, my body thinks that will hurt. It convinces me that it will feel good to lie there for a few more hours, which leaves me feeling sluggish.

It helps that usually, at least one of the days, I can get myself on the treadmill by noon...

No comments: